Thank you for your interest in Idaho State University College of Pharmacy!
We make every effort to ensure that our educational programs meet the standards set by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the national agency for the accreditation of professional degree programs in pharmacy and providers of continuing pharmacy education. Our most recent site visit in 2011 resulted in full accreditation status. Our 2016 NAPLEX score was 94%
The documents below highlight our dedication to our faculty, students and profession of pharmacy.
- ISU College of Pharmacy Strategic Plan
- ISU College of Pharmacy Mission, Vision and Values
- PharmD Program Quality Indicators
- ISU College of Pharmacy Curricular Philosophy Statement
- ISU College of Pharmacy Bylaws
- ISU College of Pharmacy Constitution
- ISU College of Pharmacy Org Chart
- ISU College of Pharmacy Aspirational Org Chart - Draft
We are extremely proud of the performance of our faculty, preceptors, residents and students and their success is our motivation.
Associate Dean’s Office