Idaho Drug Information Service (IDIS)
The College is pleased to provide this public service. We answer any drug-releated question that we are able to. Our goals at IDIS include the following:
- To answer patient-related drug information questions for health care professionals throughout the State of Idaho.
- To teach drug information to students in the ISU College of Pharmacy.
- To provide relevant information and articles to the faculty and students in the College of Pharmacy.
Ask a Question
We would be happy to answer your drug-related questions, you can phone us (see information below), or you can submit your question using our secure web form. If you have a question about the residency, then please see our residency web page.
The IDIS is located on the third floor of the Oboler Library at Idaho State University in Pocatello, Idaho. The mailing address is:
Idaho Drug Information Service
Idaho State University
921 South 8th Ave., Stop 8092
Pocatello, ID 83209-8092
Phone: (208) 282-4689
(800) 334-7139 (Idaho only)
Fax: (208) 282-3003
Hours: Mon-Thurs 8:30am - 4pm, Fri 8:30am – 2:30pm
- Library resources, including the holdings (journals/books)
in the Idaho Health Science Library.
- Additonal books and journal subscriptions purchased by Drug Information to supplement the holdings of the Library.
- Electronic resources, including:
- International Pharmaceutical Abstracts (IPA)
- Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL)
- Cochrane Library
- Facts and Comparisons
- Kevin W. Cleveland, PharmD, ANP - Director
- Brittany Woodhouse, Pharm.D. - Resident Pharmacist